This Course is designed for beginners to astrology or those who wish to refresh their basic astrology knowledge. The course aims to provide students with a good grounding in the fundamental principles of astrology. By the end of the course, you can expect to be proficient in basic astrological techniques and interpretation of the natal chart.
Course Content (subject to amendment):
Introduction to Astrology (The Four Elements & Qualities)
12 Zodiac Signs
Houses in Astrology
Planets in Astrology (& dignities)
Aspects (Major & Minor)
The course material was written by Justyna Rossy.
Book a Course
|6-week online||14 Sep 2022||Justyna Rossy||Fully Booked|
|6-week online||10 Nov 2022||Justyna Rossy||Book Now|
SEPTEMBER 2022 – OCTOBER 2022
2022 Astrology Foundation Course
The intake for the Autumn beginner’s online courses is now available and the course will start in September 2022. The classes will run on Wednesday nights from 7.30pm – 9.30pm (UK time). Students will need to attend or watch the recordings for the following classes:
Week 1: Wednesday September 14th 2022
Week 2: Wednesday September 21st 2022
Week 3: Wednesday September 28th 2022
Week 4: Wednesday October 5th 2022
Week 5: Wednesday October 12th 2022
Week 6: Wednesday October 19th 2022
The second intake for the Autumn beginner’s online courses is now available and the course will start in November 2022. The classes will run on Thursday nights from 7.30pm – 9.30pm (UK time). Students will need to attend or watch the recordings for the following classes:
Week 1: Thursday November 10th 2022
Week 2: Thursday November 17th 2022
Week 3: Thursday November 24th 2022
Week 4: Thursday December 1st 2022
Week 5: Thursday December 8th 2022
Week 6: Thursday December 15th 2022
Policies, Requirements and Recommendations
- Previous experience of astrology is not required. This course is designed to offer beginners level training and a good, solid understanding of astrological principles of planets, signs, houses and aspects.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- This is an English language course, so it is essential that students have a fluent understanding of the English language.
- Participants should expect to regularly dedicate at least 2-4 hours per week to the study of this course.
- Course materials used in the course are strictly copyrighted and provided for personal study only – they must not be reproduced or passed to third parties. The video tutorials are not available for personal download and can only be accessed by logging in to the secure teaching course portal. Upon completion of the course, participants get continued access to these videos and all other resources on the course portal for 12 months after the course completion. The tutor’s support ends two weeks after the course ends.
- The course materials can be accessed on all modern computers, but all elements of the course assignments are not guaranteed to be accessible through mobile phones or tablets.
- The live sessions are delivered through either Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- In the rare event that the course is cancelled or postponed, the students will receive a full refund, but the course provider will not be liable for any other additional costs personally incurred by participants.
- If you pay for the course and then change your mind for any reason, the refund is provided within 25 days of that payment. No refunds are allowed after 25 days or after the delivery of any formal course material has begun.
- To find out what time zone the webinars will be held, you can check this here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/