This week’s main transits:
- Wednesday, September 29th Venus in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces
- Thursday, September 30th Venus in Scorpio square Jupiter in Aquarius
- Friday, October 01st Mercury in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn
- Saturday, October 02nd Venus in Scorpio sextile Pluto in Capricorn
- Sunday, October 03rd Mercury in Libra trine Jupiter in Aquarius
The week begins with Venus in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces (exact on September 29th), bringing more passion, excitement, and creativity into your life. You might be more willing to share love through compassion with an increased desire to help less fortunate people during this time. It is also a beneficial transit for the romantic side of life, allowing you to connect to your partner or a best friend on a more soul-like level.
Venus in Scorpio square Jupiter in Aquarius on September 30th (Thursday) is likely to stimulate your desire for enjoying the fun side of life. This joyful and optimistic transit will offer you the opportunity to become more sociable and outgoing, making it an excellent time for socialising and expanding your connections with others. Nevertheless, difficulties may arise if you are forced to attend to more pressing matters. You may have to adopt a more responsible and mature attitude, which might not be that easy under the influence of spontaneous and adventurous Jupiter.
Mercury in Libra square Pluto in Capricorn (exact on October 01st) is likely to make your conversations heavier and more intense. Your way of thinking might also become more profound during this time, making it a good time for conducting research studies or simply researching specific data about a particular topic.
Venus in Scorpio sextile Pluto in Capricorn on Saturday 02nd influences your love relationships profoundly. Under the influence of this transit, there is a tendency for becoming obsessed with an idea, an object or a person. Any new romance that starts at this time is likely to be intense and transformational in one way or another. An existing relationship, on the other hand, can grow to a more deep-felt or soul-like level. It is also relevant to any friendships or personal relationships that you may have.
The week concludes with Mercury in Libra trine Jupiter in Aquarius (exact on October 02nd), bringing positive, harmonious and optimistic energy. This transit favours activities connected to socialising, planning a trip or doing anything that helps you expand your horizons and wisdom.
You May Also Like
- Mars retrograde 2022: What to Expect
- Scorpio Solar Eclipse October 2022 – What to Expect
- Venus Star into Libra – What to Expect I October 22nd, 2022
- Full Moon in Aries 9° October 2022: Everything You Need to Know
- How September’s Mercury Retrograde Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- How the September New Moon in Libra will Influence Your Zodiac Sing?
Justyna Rossy D.M. Astrol, STA Diph, based in the UK is an astrological consultant and a writer specializing in natal, vocational and predictive astrology. Justyna was certified with merit from the Mayo School of Astrology in London, and has high knowledge of both modern and classical implications of a chart interpretation. Justyna’s passion is exploring the mysteries of life using the ancient symbolic wisdom behind the time, date and place of birth in order to help others achieve their most magnificent and greatest potential.