The Full Moon in Pisces falls on September 21st, 2021, at 28 degrees of water sign Pisces. The Universal time of this full moon is 11:54 PM. In the Northern Hemisphere, the full moon closest to the autumn equinox is the Harvest Moon. In the Southern Hemisphere, on the other hand, this full moon will fall close to the spring equinox, and for this reason, its name will be different – the Worm Moon, sometimes also called the barley moon.
This full moon will be orange in colour due to its location near the horizon and the thickness of Earth’s atmosphere near the horizon. It is an actual physical effect.
Full Moon in Pisces (mutable & water sign)
- Your feel emotions deeply.
- You may need extra rest when under stress.
- You have a strong empathy
- You need to learn your own emotional boundaries.
THE ASPECTS AT THE TIME OF THE FULL MOON
- THE MOON CONJ. NEPTUNE
- THE SUN CONJUNCTION MARS
- MERCURY TRINE JUPITER
- JUPITER TRINE MERCURY
- VENUS OPPOSITION URANUS
- URANUS OPPOSITION VENUS
THE MOON CONJ. NEPTUNE Orb 6°15′ Separating
- Heightened imagination
- Increased sensitivity
- You may feel overwhelmed at times by your feelings and emotions.
- Increased sensitivity to surroundings
- You might easily pick up the mood of others.
- You might feel sleepy.
- Your toughts might not be very clear leading to possible misunderstandings.
THE SUN CONJUNCTION MARS Orb 5°39′ Applying
- Increased energy (high level of physical energy).
- You might be more impulsive or act impulsively.
- A wonderful time for being adventurous.
- An increased need to be recognised.
MERCURY TRINE JUPITER Orb 0°01′ Separating
- You find it easier to communicate with others.
- Your ideas can be uplifting for other people.
- A great time for making plans for the future.
- A good time for dealing with mentally stimulating activities.
- Increased hunger for knowledge and information.
- A good time for dealing with legal matters
- There is a tendency to avoid complicated intellectual tasks and taking short-cuts instead->develop self-discipline if possible.
JUPITER TRINE MERCURY Orb 0°01′ Separating
- Don’t wait for things to come to you
- A good time to take an initiative.
- You might seek new opportunities.
- A good time to reach out to others.
VENUS OPPOSITION URANUS Orb 2°47′ Applying
- You might be torn between a need to be loved in an intimate relationship and a desire to be your own person.
- Unexpected events/situations.
URANUS OPPOSITION VENUS Orb 2°47′ Applying
- If you are working on a creative project at this time, this is likely to be a very stimulating time for you.
- You might be distracted and not do much job as a result but you will be exposed to new ideas and concepts which you will be able to integrate into your overall routine.
- You might feel like redefining something in your life.
To find out how this full moon will influence your rising sign watch the vide below:
You May Also Like
- Weekly Planetary Overview October 18-24, 2021
- Weekly Planetary Overview, October 11-17, 2021
- Weekly Planetary Overview, October 4-10 2021
- Sun conjunct Mars October 2021
- The October 2021 New Moon in Libra 13°24′
- Weekly Horoscope for w/c September 27th, 2021
Justyna is an intuitive astrologer that specialises in Western Astrology. She uses astrology as a tool to help others heal from past traumas and discover their natural talents and assist how they can utilise them to their fullest potential.