Your Monthly Horoscope for February is HERE!
- 1st New Moon in Aquarius (2nd house)
New Moon activates your Second house of Assets, income and what you value. The Second House in astrology points to what’s yours. It’s what you need to sustain your life, it’s your voice, food, money, investments, family and sense of security.
The New Moon is helping you to better your financial situation. To aid in manifesting and providing you with what you need. Are you taking good enough care of yourself? Are you feeding your body with nutritionally dense foods or putting superficial fuel inside your human vehicle?
What are you in need of and how can you get it? Are you asking for help or trying to do it alone? Are you wasting your time and energy on things that don’t provide value to you? Are you living by your own values? The New Moon will provide you with the solutions you need, but you’ll have to meet the universe halfway if you hope to sustain it. It’s about putting yourself first and giving yourself what YOU need, separate from the others in your life. It’s a new moon to help you establish physical security and utilize your practical abilities. It’s in service to providing you with what you need.
Sun+Saturn conjunction (
- Organising your finances
- Drawing up a will or taking out life insurance
- Exploring the mysteries of life
- Confronting the past
- Achieving self-mastery
- 8th Mars in Capricorn trine Uranus in Taurus (1st/5th)
Mars trine Uranus transit allows you to let your hair down and take a few risks. You will feel a strong urge to break free of any previous restrictions or boring routines. You will be presented with many unique opportunities to experience new activities, feelings, and relationships.
Your instincts will be strong and accurate, so taking extra risks at this time should pay off. Your need for freedom or a new type of self-expression will not result in major upheaval at it sometimes can. Other people are more likely to go along with the new you or be attracted to your new ideas or projects.
This is a good time to get new projects off the ground with a burst of daring energy. Although your fighting spirit and adrenaline will eventually fade, you can get new projects to a state where that initiative is no longer required.
- 16th Full Moon in Leo 27 degrees (8th)
I see the 8th house as our partners closet, it’s the things we accumulate as a result of the people closest to us, the stuff can be material, or it can be more psychological from the experiences we gain from them.
So when a Full Moon takes place here, it’s often a time where we become aware of the things that we have been carrying as a result of these people. It illuminates this area of our life, and we see just what the people closest to us have given us or not given to us. We can gain through others sure, but we can also return the favour, give back, pay back, or remove the things that are taking up space that you don’t need to hold on to no more.
It’s a pretty transformative and surprising placement so usually the things we find or come across can be out of the blue. It can be a time of an unexpected expense again linked to someone else in some way. It can be the perfect time to clear out your storage space, remove the things you no longer need that are taking up space.
You can come across things that have been kept from you. You can lose a client or a source of income; you can complete a payment, pay off debt or have an expense because of a partner, roommate, BFF, or someone else close to you. Could also be the pregnancy indicator.
- 16th Venus & Mars conjunction in Capricorn (1st house) It represents the way you portray yourself to the world and the way the world looks at you. It also represents our expectations of the way you want to be treated. The conjunction of Venus and Mars in the first house is not favorable and brings with it many ill effects. Remedies of such ill effects should be carried under the supervision of Venus and Mars astrology experts. Having this combination can have the following implications: The person will suffer from Phlegm and other disease-related to respiratory infection. They will work hard but will not be able to receive good returns and will continuously have to struggle to gain success. Also, they will have to face constant failure in his life. Their relationship with his son will not be fruitful and his son will be valourous.
- 25th Mercury in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus (2nd/5th)
With Mercury transiting your 2nd house you have the ability to think things through carefully. You can enjoy increased powers of concentration while incorporating a more practical approach to your money spending habits. You may experience dramatic gains…or losses. Maybe both. Tend to your money with care. Use innovative ideas to manage your resources. Learn what you can about cryptocurrency. Groups, friends, and tech could benefit your bottom line. Avoid impulsive spending and risky ventures.
Justyna Rossy D.M. Astrol, STA Diph, based in the UK is an astrological consultant and a writer specializing in natal, vocational and predictive astrology. Justyna was certified with merit from the Mayo School of Astrology in London, and has high knowledge of both modern and classical implications of a chart interpretation. Justyna’s passion is exploring the mysteries of life using the ancient symbolic wisdom behind the time, date and place of birth in order to help others achieve their most magnificent and greatest potential.